- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
My First Piano Tutor
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Blue 190839300119
- Write a Review
- #J44552 006003005 J44552006003005
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
My First Piano Tutor is a 61-Key upright piano perfect for kids ages 6-12. Unlike Schoenhut’s traditional pianos, My First Piano Tutor is a smaple-ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Toy piano with a modern upgrade.
My First Piano Tutor is a 61-Key upright piano perfect for kids ages 6-12. Unlike Schoenhut’s traditional pianos, My First Piano Tutor is a smaple-based digital instrument, meaning it more accurately emulates the sound of a true piano (as well as other instruments). The toy piano has grown up.
Mirroring a traditional piano, My First Piano Tutor allows your child to learn proper finger placement feel for the transition to play on a full size piano. Explore limitless learning with features including multiple sound options (E Piano, Piano, Harp, and Organ), full width/length velocity touch keys, record and play back, 10 pre-loaded songs to play and sing along with, audio jack for headphones, and USB connectivity for integration with apps and software updates.
By using the USB port, you can easily connect to a supported device to play various piano teaching and karaoke apps directly through the piano. Package includes piano, bench, microphone, sustain pedal, music stand, USB cord, power adapter and learning aids.
Schoenhut prioritizes safety over all else. They meet and exceed safety standards implemented in the United States and Europe, including EN17, ASTM, and CPSIA.
Description: My First Piano Tutor
Dimensions: 37.5 x 16 x 33.5”
Weight: 56 lb.
Ages: 6 and up
great sound and durability.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.