Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Studiologic SL88 Grand 88-Key Graded Hammer Action MIDI Keyboard Controller Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Studiologic SL88 Grand 88-Key Graded Hammer Action MIDI Keyboard Controller Condition 1 - Mint
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Portable and powerful with satisfying action.
Form and Performance
With its compact profile, the SL88 Grand is an extremely portable professional controller. Even with its high-end graded hammer action / wooden keyboard, it weighs less than 21 kilograms. The SL88 Grand is studio and stage ready with a rugged full metal casing. Sculptured endcaps made of a highly resistant synthetic material help to shield the premium TP40 wood keybed perfectly and provide a safe grip when handling and transporting.
Access with Ease
Located in the center of the instrument is a razor-sharp TFT color display. In combination with the high quality six-way controller knob, you can navigate through all SL88 Grand functions fast and with ease. Functions such as switching through the four zones are achieved by moving the controller, and then by clicking and turning the same knob again, you can select and adjust the desired parameter. Simple, intuitive and fast! Additionally, the three pushbuttons to the right of the control knob bring you back to the top-level from any location in the system with just one push.
The SL88 Grand offers three X/Y stick controllers, not just for performance but also for direct control and manipulation of any desired sound parameter. Stick one is spring-loaded for both X/Y directions. The typical use for this stick is pitch and modulation control. Stick 2 is spring-loaded in X direction only. Stick 3 is free in X and Y directions, ideal for panning, cross fading and parameter control. All sticks feature an elegant, aluminum control shaft which feels perfectly balanced and expressive between your fingertips.
Setup with Software
The powerful new software editor helps you to easily setup your virtual keyboard rig. Mirroring the basic functional scheme of the SL operating system, its clear and ergonomic user interface makes creating and editing Splits and Layers a quick and easy job.
- Graded hammer action keybed with Ivory Touch and wooden keys
- Compact profile for extreme portability
- Rugged full metal casing with sculptured endcaps
- Sharp TFT color display
- High quality six-way controller knob
- Three X/Y stick controllers
- Magnetic rail system to hold your laptop or tablet
- A powerful software editor helps you set up your virtual keyboard rig
Lightweight, powerful, portable and easy to set up and use. Satisfying action. Everything the discriminating player is looking for in a controller for stage or studio.
SL88 Grand 88-Key Graded Hammer Action MIDI Keyboard Controller Specifications:Keyboard
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Ivory feel, wood keys
- Key size: Full
- Velocity sensitive: Soft, Med, Hard, Fixed
- Aftertouch: No
- MIDI I/O: Two assignable outs
- USB: To Host, USB power
- Pedal inputs: 2 Switch, 1 CC, 1 Universal
- iOS compatibility: N/A
- Audio I/O: Not applicable
- Other: Not applicable
- Encoders: Rotating encoder w/nav controls
- Faders: 3 Programmable sticks
- Drum pads: 3 Function buttons
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- DAW transport: Yes
- Number of presets: Not applicable
- Display: Color graphic TFT
- Bundled Software: Editor
- Chord play: N/A
- Arpeggiator: N/A
- Width: 49.6 in.
- Height: 4.9 in.
- Depth: 12.2 in.
- Weight: 45.8 lbs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.