- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Continental 73-Key Performance Synthesizer Organ
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #K44235 004000000 K44235004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A nod to the original, the all-new VOX Continental is an incredible stage keyboard optimized for live performance, with modern features. It combines ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Old school is new again with the Vox Continental.
A nod to the original, the all-new VOX Continental is an incredible stage keyboard optimized for live performance, with modern features. It combines an intuitive interface with excellent playability, and is equipped with a powerful selection of high-quality sounds that are ready for the stage including organ, electric piano, piano, and strings.
It has a kitty, campy and cool retro look, and naturally does a great job recreating the classic electronic organ sounds of the 1960s. The heart of many of that era's best songs, the Continental organ tone is unmistakable and items faithfully replicated here. We're in the 21st century though, so of course this instrument includes all of the sounds you might typically want to use one the course of your normal playing engagements.
- Four dedicated sound parts that can be mixed and layered
- Intuitive interface featuring virtual touch drawbars
- LS key bed for maximum versatility and response no matter what instrument you call up
- Roadworthy aluminum build
- XLR outputs
- Included V861 volume/expression pedal and stand
A fun, exciting, spontaneous and brilliant-sounding stage keyboard.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear