- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #H96164 004000000 H96164004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rocket is a powerful tabletop synthesizer from Waldorf that that will propel your creativity into reaching sounds from another world. The Rocket ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Powerful tabletop synthesizer with expansive sound design abilities.
The Rocket is a powerful tabletop synthesizer from Waldorf that that will propel your creativity into reaching sounds from another world. The Rocket is your vessel to inspiring sound design with a fun and easy to manage control surface that will guide you through its heavy filters, wobbling LFOs, and expansive arpeggios. Standard MIDI I/O and USB port will transfer all your commands, and there's a VCF input so you can use the Rocket as a filter box for other sources. The sound of the Rocket is much louder than the legendary Saturn V engine, and features an analog multimode VCF with lowpass, bandpass, and highpass, resonance up to self oscillation and beyond, a powerful monophonic oscillator section with Ultra High Density Sawtooth and unison for chord play. Equipped with a powerful Arpeggiator and a destructive Booster circuit, this Rocket is technologically way ahead of all current defense systems. It works as a stand-alone instrument or in any imaginable music production environment. But its most important feature is of course its sound: a real Waldorf synthesizer, powerful, direct and with a lot of love for the details.
- Analog multimode-filter (VCF) with Low Pass / Band Pass / High Pass
- Highly flexible oscillator-section with pulse width modulation and hard sync
- Up to 8 oscillators in unison for chords or Ultra High Density Sawtooth
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) for modulation
- Envelopes for VCA, VCF and Sync
- Booster circuit to generate aggressive sounds
- Arpeggiator with different rhythmic patterns
- USB powered
- MIDI in and out
- Extensive control panel with high-end pots and switches
- Control via MIDI and USB
- MIDI clock sync
- Line output
- Loud headphone output
- Launch key for easy pre listening
Launch your creativity to another world with the Waldorf Rocket.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult To Use
- Trying Out Ideas
Comments about Waldorf Rocket Synthesizer:
In retrospect I should have bought the Korg monotribe but I liked the fact that it had midi built in. The ability to save patches has not been fully implemented and requires a lot of extra work.
I found some third party apps for it. Waldorf mentions that the patches can be manipulated via iPad, but I don't have one and don't intend to purchase one.
I can't recommend it at its current price point.
It sounds neat but at present I have no way to store patches without purchasing third party software.