- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allegro 2 Plus Digital Piano
Condition 2 - Blemished Satin Black 190839572110
- Write a Review
- J47093 005001065 J47093005001065
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Williams Allegro 2 Plus is a full-size digital piano with 88 hammer-action weighted keys and a brilliant new custom sound library. Enjoy 10 great...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Excellent value on a nicely equipped digital piano.
The Williams Allegro 2 Plus is a full-size digital piano with 88 hammer-action weighted keys and a brilliant new custom sound library. Enjoy 10 great sound samples including classical and modern pianos as well as favorite electronic keyboards and synths. Plus, special Modulation/FX control provides realistic rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments.
With easy-to-use controls, graphic LCD display, split/layer function, metronome and built-in speakers, the Allegro 2 Plus is easy to navigate and play, right out of the box. Run the Allegro 2 Plus on batteries or use the included AC power supply. Sustain pedal included.
- 88 hammer-action weighted keys for ultra-realistic piano feel
- New Williams sound library with unique, hi-definition instrument sounds including grand piano, electric pianos, organs, strings, synths and basses
- Modulation/FX control for realistic, expressive control of rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments
- Bright LCD ensures easy readability and parameter adjustment
- USB/MIDI connectivity for added flexibility for computers and recording
- Convenient built-in speakers, metronome and music rest
- Battery or AC operation
- Includes power supply, sustain pedal
- Five free songs with McCarthy Music educational software
Easy to play, use and carry. Order today.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Hammer-action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of sounds: 10
- Polyphony (max): 64
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI Connectivity: Over USB
- Line output: L/MONO, R
- Line input: N/A
- USB Connectivity: 1
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: N/A
- Bluetooth: N/A
- Recording/Playback Yes
- Accompaniment styles: N/A
- Preset songs: 10
- Effects: Reverb, chorus
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: N/A
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: No
- Equalizer: No
- Arpeggio: No
- Other: Ambience, rotary, more
- Width: 52.75 in.
- Height: 5.4 in.
- Depth: 15.3 in.
- Weight: 52 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: N/A
- Stand or bench included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.