- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Symphony Grand Digital Piano with Bench
Condition 1 - Mint Mahogany Red
- Write a Review
- #J26300 004001000 J26300004001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Williams redefines affordable elegance with the best-in-class Symphony Grand digital piano. This micro-grand style, 88-key, graded hammer-action inst...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Detailed sampling and smart design along with stylish aesthetics.
Williams redefines affordable elegance with the best-in-class Symphony Grand digital piano. This micro-grand style, 88-key, graded hammer-action instrument offers realistic sound and feel, complemented by a luxurious ebony gloss finish. The newly designed keybed provides an authentic response and playability.
The Williams Custom Sound Library the Symphony Grand uses is designed around a wide collection of high-resolution instruments taken from a famed Italian grand piano, as well as vintage electric pianos and organs. There are a total of 174 voices, including 128 General MIDI sounds and 46 from Williams’ high-definition Custom Sound Library. The Symphony Grand also offers realistic piano effects, such as adjustable pedal noise, key noise and a sustain layer that reproduces sympathetic resonance; plus, the Mod/FX feature gives you authentic rotary effects on organs and vibrato on electric pianos. There are 120 Styles in various genres for realtime playback, along with intros, fills, variations and endings for interactive performance.
For education, the Song Tutor teaches the player various types of classical, rock, and blues songs. And for even more in-depth lessons, Williams has partnered with McCarthy Music for cloud-based piano education with a large online music library for every skill level.
Not only does the Symphony Grand support standard USB MIDI and Audio, but it also includes Bluetooth bi-directional MIDI connectivity computers and tablets — no need for costly cables and adapters. Just pair it with your MIDI supported device and you’re ready to go. Also includes a USB Host port that plays MIDI files from a USB thumb-drive. Additional features include split/layer, transpose, two-track recorder, metronome, headphone and stereo out jacks.
Includes a stylish matching piano bench.
- Micro-grand piano style with legant ebony gloss finish
- 88 graded, hammer-action weighted keys
- 174 sounds including 46 from the Williams Custom Sound Library
- Intuitive control panel with blue LCD display
- 120 Style Arranger songs for realtime performance
- 6-Speaker stereo sound system
Brilliant sound and charming style – a perfect addition to your home.
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Graded hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 174
- Polyphony (max): 128
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: Yes
- MIDI connectivity: I/O
- Line output: Yes
- Line input: Yes
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: USB, SD
- Expandability available: No
- Accompaniment styles: 120
- Preset songs: N/A
- Display: LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: 6-spkr system
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Width: 58.6 in.
- Height: 32.7
- Depth: 23.7
- Weight: 190 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Both
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear