- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LIFEFORMS 2+2 MIXER
- J50373 000000000 J50373000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lifeforms 2+2 Mixer is a low noise, ambidextrous four channel mixer for both audio and CV signals. The signal path is extremely versatile al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible four-channel mixer.
The Lifeforms 2+2 Mixer is a low noise, ambidextrous four channel mixer for both audio and CV signals. The signal path is extremely versatile allowing it to function in five different configurations.
- A Four Channel Mixer
- A Pair of Two Channel Mixers
- Four Independent Attenuators
- Two Attenuators and a Two Channel Mixer
- One Attenuator and a Three Channel Mixer
The channel controls utilize a logarithmic volume curve tuned for audio signals but the module will work with CV as well.
Patching the output of channel 1 or 3 will remove it from the mixer circuit. Patching the mix 1+2 output removes channels 1 and 2 from the mix (3+4) output and creates two, two channel mixers. Channel 4 can not be removed from the mixer circuit, however if channel 1, 2, and 3 are all being used as attenuators, channel 4 is the only input remaining in the mixer allowing it to be used as a buffered attenuator.
- Panel size: 8hp
- Depth: 24mm
- Power Usage: +12v 7mA, -12v 7mA
- Does not require +5v
- Reversed power polarity protection.
Five different configurations. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.