- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LIFEFORMS 2+2 MIXER
- Write a Review
- #J50373 000000000 J50373000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lifeforms 2+2 Mixer is a low noise, ambidextrous four channel mixer for both audio and CV signals. The signal path is extremely versatile al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible four-channel mixer.
The Lifeforms 2+2 Mixer is a low noise, ambidextrous four channel mixer for both audio and CV signals. The signal path is extremely versatile allowing it to function in five different configurations.
- A Four Channel Mixer
- A Pair of Two Channel Mixers
- Four Independent Attenuators
- Two Attenuators and a Two Channel Mixer
- One Attenuator and a Three Channel Mixer
The channel controls utilize a logarithmic volume curve tuned for audio signals but the module will work with CV as well.
Patching the output of channel 1 or 3 will remove it from the mixer circuit. Patching the mix 1+2 output removes channels 1 and 2 from the mix (3+4) output and creates two, two channel mixers. Channel 4 can not be removed from the mixer circuit, however if channel 1, 2, and 3 are all being used as attenuators, channel 4 is the only input remaining in the mixer allowing it to be used as a buffered attenuator.
- Panel size: 8hp
- Depth: 24mm
- Power Usage: +12v 7mA, -12v 7mA
- Does not require +5v
- Reversed power polarity protection.
Five different configurations. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear