- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LIFEFORMS ADSR
- Write a Review
- J50361 000000000 J50361000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lifeforms ADSR is a four-stage envelope generator with independently adjustable attack, decay, sustain and release stages. The ADSR smooths the s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Four-stage envelope generator.
The Lifeforms ADSR is a four-stage envelope generator with independently adjustable attack, decay, sustain and release stages. The ADSR smooths the shape of the incoming gates and triggers to produce a more expressive instrument. The ADSR output can be used to control the amplitude of an oscillator, the cutoff frequency of a filter or any other function on a module that accepts control voltages.
The functionality of the ADSR is simple. The incoming gate or trigger signal passes through each of the four stages to output an envelope. When the ADSR module receives a gate or trigger signal, the attack determines the amount of time needed for the envelope generator to reach the peak output voltage and move on to the decay stage. Decay sets the amount of time needed to transition to the level set by the sustain knob. The sustain level is maintained as long as the incoming gate remains on or high. Once the incoming gate goes low or off, the release stage takes over. The release knob sets the time needed to close the envelope and return the ADSR output to 0 volts.
Panel size: 6hp
Power Usage: +12v 23mA, -12v 12mA.
Does not require +5v.
Reversed power polarity protection.
Simple, but effective. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.