- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Lifeforms Dynamic Impulse Filter
- Write a Review
- J49117 000000000 J49117000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dynamic Impulse Filter utilizes an entirely new, all analog design to replicate the impact transients and vibrancy of a percussion hit. The resul...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Variable response lowpass gate.
The Dynamic Impulse Filter utilizes an entirely new, all analog design to replicate the impact transients and vibrancy of a percussion hit. The result is a versatile filter module that sounds natural and energetic. The Dynamic Impulse Filter works in one of three modes: resonant lowpass filter, high quality VCA, and a combined lowpass gate mode that manages both timbre and loudness at the same time.
The fruit of over two years of research and development, the Dynamic Impulse Filter evolves the lowpass gate into the present by retaining the best sonic characteristics of traditional lowpass gates while solving all the problems that come with them. The Dynamic Impulse Filter features a modern analog circuit created to replicate and expand on the signature sound of the classic lowpass gates. The response time of the Dynamic Impulse Filter is tunable, allowing the response of the module to adapt to any musical context.
Used as a filter, the Dynamic Impulse Filter offers a wide sonic palate with smooth frequency sweeps and aggressive resonance. The Dynamics Response control is an essential part of the filter's unique ability to create rich, tunable sounds. The impulse trigger input and the exclusive Dynamics Response control allow the module to add an organic, percussive quality to any sound or become a versatile analog drum generator.
- Panel size: 8hp
- Depth: 20mm
- Power Usage: +12v 35mA, -12v 35mA
- Does not require +5v
- Reversed power polarity protection
A new kind of lowpass gate. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.