- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers LIFEFORMS MOD TOOLS
- Write a Review
- J50364 000000000 J50364000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Envelope, LFO, noise, sample and hold, mixer, analog logic, slew, and oscillator, Mod Tools is a diverse analog ecosystem of modulation. The function...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Multi-function modulation module.
Envelope, LFO, noise, sample and hold, mixer, analog logic, slew, and oscillator, Mod Tools is a diverse analog ecosystem of modulation. The functionality of the Mod Tools is split into four sections: multi-function, analog logic, noise | sample & hold, and modulation.
The Multi-Function section is a voltage-controlled slope generator. This flexible circuit can function as a voltage-controlled envelope, LFO, oscillator, slew, envelope follower and more.
The Analog Logic is a two channel mixer with a standard unity gain mix out as well as an analog ‘or’ logic output. The ‘or’ logic outputs the current highest positive only voltage from either of the inputs creating interesting modulation or wave shaping options. Patching audio signals through the ‘or’ output creates a half-rectified waveform.
The noise | sample & hold section is an all-analog noise source paired with a sample & hold circuit used to create truly random stepped CV signals. The modulation section houses a free-running LFO with both square and sine wave outputs.
- Panel size: 10hp
- Depth: 37mm
- Power Usage: +12v 53mA, -12v 46mA
- Does not require +5v
- Reversed power polarity protection.
Modulation your way. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.