- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Lopass Gate Module
- Write a Review
- J28465 000000000 J28465000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pittsburgh Modular Lopass Gate module is a new take on a classic. The intention was not to clone but to reengineer and expand on the original ide...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Triple mode filter, VCA, low-pass gate module for Eurorack systems.
The Pittsburgh Modular Lopass Gate module is a new take on a classic. The intention was not to clone but to reengineer and expand on the original idea. The LPG module includes an amazing self-oscillating resonance circuit and a quieter vactrol based VCA circuit with true unity gain. Voltage control of the module is handled using an invertible, attenuated input and ping input. The ping input takes any gate or square wave and converts it into a very tight trigger used to ping the vactrol.
In low-pass filter mode, frequency sweeps are warm and buttery and resonance is smooth and controlled until it gets near self oscillation. At this point the Pittsburgh Modular LPG module turns into a shouting beast. High resonance creates an edgier, shattered, more direct sound. It never loses control but is always teetering on the edge. Having both the smooth and snarling responses available creates a filter that is perfect for almost any situation.
Customize your Pittsburgh Modular or Eurorack system today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.