- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers MIDI 3 Module
- Write a Review
- J28452 000000000 J28452000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MIDI 3 is Pittsburgh Modular's third generation MIDI to CV converter packed with a robust list of features. It includes a complete set of mono an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-featured MIDI to CV converter module for Eurorack systems.
The MIDI 3 is Pittsburgh Modular's third generation MIDI to CV converter packed with a robust list of features. It includes a complete set of mono and duophonic MIDI response modes, assignable CC and dedicated velocity outputs, a feature rich clock source with tap tempo, MIDI and external gate clock dividers, and multiple arpeggiator responses. This module is deep.
A MIDI to cv module converts standard MIDI note messages into the analog control voltages used by modular and other analog synthesizers. This allows the synthesizer to be controlled by a MIDI keyboard, sequencer, or DAW. The two CV outputs on the MIDI 3 can be used to control the pitch of an oscillator, cutoff frequency of a filter, or any other function that requires a control voltage signal. The set of Gate outputs on the MIDI 3 can be used to trigger envelope generators or other modules expecting a gate or clock source.
- MIDI 3 can be assigned to respond to all channels or any individual MIDI channel
- The range of pitch bend can be set to +/- 2 notes, +/- 5th, +/- 1 octave, +/- 2 octaves
- Control Change Output - CC response of 0-5v
- Assign the MIDI CC channel the Midi 3 responds to
- Velocity response of 0-5v based on active note
Customize your Pittsburgh Modular or Eurorack system today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.