- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Verbtronic Reverb Module
- Write a Review
- Product J28468
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Reverb creates the illusion of space, adding another dimension to sound and offering a sense of time and distance. The Verbtronic digital reverb modu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Digital electronic reverb module for Eurorack systems.
Reverb creates the illusion of space, adding another dimension to sound and offering a sense of time and distance. The Verbtronic digital reverb module generates spaces large enough to overwhelm sounds and smear the audio spectrum with a wash of relentless reflections and echoes, building a tidal wave of never-ending feedback.
The Verbtronic controls offer a full palette of reverberation effects. Tonal Tilt shifts the frequency emphasis from low and dark to high and bright, acting as a tone control for the reverberated signal. The Feedback knob sends a variable portion of the output signal back into the input, creating results similar to simultaneously adjusting both reverb density and decay time. The Verbtronic voltage controlled Mode switch flips between two unique reverbs: Verb mode is a shorter, more natural sounding reverb, perfect for augmenting leads and more fragile sounds; and Tronic mode creates a much larger, synthetic sounding reverb. The voltage controlled Output Mix knob smoothly shifts between the dry input signal and 100% reverb. Giant percussion drowning in feedback and alien soundscapes are just the beginning....Mix in a touch of reverb to add a sense of space or turn it up for full signal saturation. Dial in the perfect mix for any sound.
- Tonal Tilt Control - Tone control affecting the reverberated signal. Shift the emphasis from low to flat to high
- Feedback Control - Reverb signal feedback control. The effect is similar to reverb density and decay time
- Mode Switch - Verb is a shorter, more natural sounding reverb. Tronic is a larger, electronic sounding reverb
- Output Mix - Fade between dry signal and 100% reverb
- Mix CV IN - CV attenuator used to attenuate and/or invert the incoming Mix CV Input signal
Customize your Pittsburgh Modular Synth or Eurorack today!