Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland F-701 Digital Home Piano Light Oaktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Light Oak
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Streamlined, upgraded and loaded with features and songs.
You’ll play with greater expression, thanks to Roland’s dynamic SuperNATURAL sound engine and PHA-4 Standard keyboard that responds to the slightest touch. And your home will be filled with beautiful piano sound, thanks to the powerful twin speaker system. For total concentration during practice, dive into the Headphones 3D Ambience effect for an immersive sound field that encourages you to lose yourself in the music. You’ll practice more often and learn faster too, using integrated Bluetooth audio and MIDI to explore everything from YouTube video lessons to dedicated music apps. Slide open the lid, select a sound to match your mood, and experience the F701: a thoroughly modern piano that looks—and feels—as good as it sounds.
Includes BNC-05 height-adjustable bench.
- Owner's ManualLeaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- The collection of scores "Roland Piano Masterpieces" (CHINA only)
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Headphone hook
- BNC-05 height-adjustable bench
For a piano that looks as good as it sounds. Order today.
F-701 Digital Home Piano Specifications:Max. Polyphony
- 256 voices
- Total 324 Tones
- PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel (88 keys)
- Damper (capable of continuous detection)
- Soft (capable of continuous detection, function assignable)
- Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Speakers: 12 cm (4-3/4") x 2
- Rated Power Output: 12W x 2
- Effect: Headphones 3D Ambience
- Touch Sensitivity:
- Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- Hammer Response: 10 types
- Master Tuning:
- 415.3--466.2Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1Hz)
- 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic)
- Selectable temperament key: Effects Brilliance, Ambience
- Piano Designer:
- String Resonance
- Damper Resonance
- Key Off Resonance
- Single-Note Tuning
- Single-Note Volume
- Single-Note Character
- Total: 377 songs
- Listening: 10 songs
- Ensemble: 30 songs
- Entertainment: 20 songs
- Let's Sing with DO RE MI: 30 songs
- Lesson: 287 songs (Scale, Hanon, Beyer, Burgmuller, Czerny 100)
- Playable Software:
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3: 44.1kHz, 64 kbps–320 kbps, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Recordable Software:
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 3 parts, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
- Audio File (WAV: 44.1kHz, 16-bit linear format, requires USB Flash Memory)
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Piano Every Day
- Piano Designer
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
- Transpose (in semitones)
- Speaker volume and Headphones volume automatically select function
- Volume limit function
- Speaker Auto Mute
- Panel Lock
- Auto Off
- Music rest: Fixed angle
- Key cover: Folding type
- Graphic OLED 128 x 64 dots
- DC In jack
- Input jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB Computer port: USB B type
- USB Memory port: USB A type
- Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4" phone type
- AC adaptor
- PowerConsumption: 20W (when using the included AC adaptor)
- * Approximate power consumption when playing the piano at medium volume: 4W
- * Power consumption when sound has not been played after power-on: 3W
- With Lid Closed (WxHxD):1,360 x 345 x 781 mm, 53-9/16" x 13-5/8" x 30-3/4"
- With Lid Open (WxHxD): 1,360 x 345 x 913 mm, 53-9/16" x 13-5/8" x 36"
- *Stabilizers mounted
- 36.0 kg/79 lb. 6 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.