- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland FA-07 Essentials Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55209 000001000 L55209000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland FA-07 Essentials Kit gives you an amazing synth, a cover for it and the right cleaners to keep your workstation always ready to perform. I...Click To Read More About This Product
Essential sounds and accessories.
- Elyes Bouchoucha's impression of Roland FA-07 Music Workstation
- Roland FA-07 Music Workstation performance by Elyes Bouchoucha
- Walk-through 1: Sound preview of single tones
- Walk-through 2: Layer/Split Examples
- Walk-through 3: Tone Remain examples
- Walk-through 4: Continuous recording in loop mode
- Walk-through 5: Real-time effects tweaking
- Walk-through 6: Fast workflow and intuitive user interface
- Walk-through 7: An instant-access performance sampler at your fingers.
- Walk-through 8: Seamless DAW integration.
The Roland FA-07 Essentials Kit gives you an amazing synth, a cover for it and the right cleaners to keep your workstation always ready to perform. In just a few clicks, you'll get all three of the following:
Roland FA-07 Music Workstation
Roland’s FA series reimagines the idea of the music workstation, streamlining it for effortless real-time power, ultra-fast workflow and maximum versatility. Each model in the series features a massive sound collection, studio-quality effects and expressive real-time controls, plus onboard sampling with zero load time for instant playback from 16 pads. An integrated sequencer offers simple operation and non-stop loop recording, and you can easily export tracks for further development with your DAW. This is the 76-note FA-07, which features a velocity-sensitive keyboard with synth action.
Music workstations play an important role for keyboardists in a wide range of creative activities. However, they can often be complicated and difficult to use to their full potential, bogging down the creative process. In developing the FA series, Roland has redesigned the music workstation to let your inspiration flow, allowing you to perform on stage and develop musical ideas with less effort than ever before.
Roland Medium Stretch Keyboard Dust Cover
The Roland KC-S keyboard cover protects your instrument from dust and debris when it’s not being used. The stretchy nylon fabric and integrated drawstring ensure a secure fit. Ideal for studio musicians, stage performers, schools and more.
Roland Premium Care Kit for Satin-Finish Home Pianos
Keep your Roland satin-finish digital piano looking its best with this premium care kit. Includes Roland's special satin-finish detailer, a key cleaner, and two microfiber cleaning cloths.
Make it happen for you. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.