- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J50328 000000000 J50328000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GO:PIANO is a top-quality portable solution that makes learning easy and fun. It features authentic sound and feel derived from Roland’s premium ...Click To Read More About This Product
Fun and intuitive keyboard for learning.
The GO:PIANO is a top-quality portable solution that makes learning easy and fun. It features authentic sound and feel derived from Roland’s premium home pianos, and supports Bluetooth for working with music education apps on your favorite mobile devices. Adding in built-in speakers, convenient practice features, and more, GO:PIANO is the perfect way to start playing piano.
High-Quality Piano Sounds for an Authentic Playing Experience
GO:PIANO’s onboard piano sounds are derived from Roland’s highly acclaimed home instruments. Just like a fine acoustic grand piano, each note has its own character, and the tonal color changes seamlessly in response to your touch. This important characteristic will inspire you to improve quickly and continue to spark musical ambitions as your skills grow. GO:PIANO also includes electric pianos, organs, and other sounds, allowing you to explore different music styles.
Learn the Right Way with Standard-Size Piano Keys
While GO:PIANO is extremely portable, its keyboard still provides authentic feel and response. The 61 keys are standard size and shape, and offer playing surfaces that emulate the natural feel of an acoustic grand piano. This is a critical factor when starting out on the piano, as it provides a smooth transition when moving to a more traditional instrument in the future. And when you do, your GO:PIANO will continue to be a great portable piano for use around the house and while traveling.
- Number of keys: 61
- Action: Synth action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity (3 increments)
- Key Type: Blocked end
- Number of sounds: 40
- Polyphony (max): 128
- AUX input: 3.5 mm TRS
- MIDI Connectivity: USB Micro GM2
- Line output: 3.5 mm TRS
- Line input: TRS
- USB Connectivity: Type B
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: N/A
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Recording/Playback N/A
- Accompaniment styles: N/A
- Preset songs: N/A
- Display: LCD
- Effects: 6 PRE, 6 POST, 6 REV/DLY
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: N/A
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: No
- Equalizer: Yes
- Arpeggio: No
- Width: 34.5 in.
- Height: 3.25 in.
- Depth: 10.7 in.
- Weight: 8 lb. 10 oz.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: 6 AA, LR6
- Stand or bench included: No
Easy to use and musically satisfying. Order one soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.