Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Flagship features at a nice price.
The RD-300NX's acoustic-piano sounds are derived from Roland's acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine. With SuperNATURAL Piano technology, three essential elements are dramatically improved - velocity response, note decay, and key-range behavior - resulting in smooth, natural sound and response. For EP lovers, the RD-300NX contains an E. Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology that meticulously models classic vintage EPs.
New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
The newly developed Ivory Feel-G keyboard incorporates Roland's most advanced sensor, escapement mechanism, and Ivory Feel features. The keyboard provides the superior touch and sensitivity of Roland's flagship keyboards, in a compact and lightweight design¦a great benefit for gigging musicians who want to travel light.
Unique Sound Focus
The innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard, even subtle pianissimo passages. Based on SuperNATURAL phase-correction technology, this essential feature ensures that the RD-300NX won't get lost in the mix, penetrating through walls of sound without compressing or coloring the tone. Players can relax and play naturally, achieving presence onstage without sacrificing dynamics and sound quality.
The popular One Touch Piano concept from previous RD-series pianos has been carried over the RD-300NX as well. The handy feature provides instant access to essential piano and E. Piano sounds and setups with dedicated one-touch buttons. In addition, the popular and powerful Piano Designer feature has been included in the RD-300NX feature set, letting you build custom pianos quickly and easily on the graphic LCD. And finally, for keyboardists who desire a true grand-piano pedaling experience onstage, an optional RPU-3 triple-pedal unit can be added.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- New E. Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix without compressing or coloring the sound
- New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement
- Intuitive U/I: new One Touch Piano feature and graphic LCD
- Hundreds of high quality built-in sounds
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Order a state-of-the-art stage piano today!
RD-300NX Stage Piano Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88 keys (Ivory Feel-G keyboard)
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: Live Set (3 layers) + 16 parts
- Sound Generators: SuperNATURAL Piano, SuperNATURAL (E.Piano), PCM Sound Generator, GM2 (for SMF Playback)
- Live Sets:
- Preset: 200
- User: 60
- Multi-Effects: 78 types
- Reverb: 6 types
- Chorus: 3 types
- 3-band Compressor
- 3-band Digital Equalizer
- Sound Focus
- SMF/AUDIO FILE PLAYER
- File Format:
- Standard MIDI File: format-0/1
- AUDIO FILE: WAV (44.1 KHZ, 16-BIT LINEAR)
- Rhythm Patterns: 200 patterns
- LAYER LEVEL slider x 3
- EQUALIZER knobs
- Pitch Bend/Modulation lever
- S1/S2 Buttons (Assignable)
- Display: 128 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- DAMPER PEDAL jack
- CONTROL PEDAL jack (FC1, FC2)
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB connectors (MIDI, MEMORY)
- PHONES jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- Power Consumption: 11 W
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Damper Pedal (capable of continuous detection), AC Adaptor, Power Cord (for AC Adaptor)
- Options (sold separately)
- Keyboard Stand: KS-G8
- Piano Pedal: RPU-3
- Damper Pedal: DP-10
- Pedal Switch: DP-2
- Expression Pedal: EV-5, EV-7
- USB CD Drive: CD-01A
- USB Flash Memory
- * Please use USB memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Width: 56-5/8 inches (1.438 mm)
- Depth: 13-5/16 inches (337 mm)
- Height: 5-9/16 inches (141 mm)
- Weight: 38 lbs. 10 oz. (17.5 kg)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.