- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland SYS-555 Utility Module
- Write a Review
- #L21255 000000000 L21255000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Channeling inspiration from the Roland SYSTEM-100m's 150 and 165 modules, the SYS-555 is a five-in-one powerhouse that brings core utility functions ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Multi-function utility module for Eurorack compatible systems.
Channeling inspiration from the Roland SYSTEM-100m's 150 and 165 modules, the SYS-555 is a five-in-one powerhouse that brings core utility functions to your modular setup, but with some new and interesting twists. The SYS-555 contains both traditional and non-traditional modulation sources applicable to any imaginable configuration or setup. With ring modulation, versatile sample and hold with seven waveforms and internal LPF, pink and white noise modes, LFO with internal ENV and VCA, and two CV controlled portamento circuits, your tonal shaping and modulation options are near infinite.
Inspired by vintage Roland modular synths of the 1970s, the SYSTEM-500 family not only expands on the SYSTEM-100m-based modules, but also explore fresh territory. Designed in Eurorack format, the SYSTEM-500 delivers the classic character and functionality of vintage Roland modular synths, with all the advantages of a modern instrument. The SYSTEM-500 is made to exacting standards in a collaborative design and production process between Malekko in Portland, USA and Roland in Hamamatsu, Japan.
The SYSTEM-500 consists of Eurorack format modules that you can mix and match in any combination to create the ultimate Roland modular synthesizer. Each module is completely analog and has been designed for maximum compatibility with the world of contemporary synthesizer and effects modules. The SYSTEM-500 is a compact, powerful system that opens vast possibilities for sound design and musical exploration.
- 5-in-1 core utility functions
- CV controllable dual portamento circuits
- Sample and hold circuit with 7 different waveforms
- LFO and ring mod functions
- Pink and white noise generators
- Expand your existing Roland System-500
Expand your sound with System-500 modules!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear