Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
V-Piano Digital Stage Piano with KS-V8 Standfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
New style keyboard and new sound generation technology for a unique digital piano experience.
With the Roland V-Piano, you can throw away all preconceived notions of what a digital stage piano was and is. Since 1972, Roland has pioneered groundbreaking technologies and "world's first" products. In recent decades, no family of Roland instruments has won more respect and acclaim than the revolutionary "V" series: V-Accordion, V-Bass, V-Drums, V-Guitar, and V-Synth.
Create Your Dream Collection
With the Roland V-Piano, you can choose from beautifully crafted vintage grand-piano presets or you can create your own custom dream collection. Vary the hardness of the virtual hammer felts. Experiment with exotic string configurations and tunings. Put a world-famous grand under your fingertips or play a futuristic piano that has never been heard before.
New PHA-III Ivory Feel Keyboard
Even the most demanding pianist will appreciate the Roland V-Piano's new PHA-III Ivory Feel keyboard with escapement. This advanced keyboard technology reproduces the real feel of ivory for the natural keys and ebony for the sharps, and provides a true grand-piano touch and response. Even the subtle click feel when the "hammer" is released from the key (escapement) is reproduced.
High technology doesn't have to equate to high complexity for the pianist. With its clean control panel and logically designed user interface, the V-Piano is amazingly fast and friendly to navigate. Even deep-level editing is easy to access and understand. You'll be customizing and creating new sounds within minutes of first touching the instrument.
The Roland V-Piano is used by such notables as musician-producer George Duke, whose more than 30-year list of credits ranges from Al Jarreau to Frank Zappa, and pianist-producer-songwriter Myron McKinley, current musical director of Earth, Wind & Fire.
This Roland V-Piano comes with the very stylish and stable Roland KS-V8 stand. It is custom-fitted with 4 support columns and removable legs.
Other Recommended Accessories for Roland V-Piano:
KC-880 Stereo Mixing Keyboard Amplifier
A portable keyboard amplifier featuring 5 channels of stereo input, 320 watts of power, and Roland's famous DSP effects;-perfect for keyboards, vocals, and more.
Roland DP-10 Damper Pedal
High-quality pedal with non-slip rubber base, extra-long cable for stacked keyboard setups, full and half-damper compatible.
Roland EV-5 Expression Pedal
Can function as a volume pedal, real-time parameter control pedal, or data-entry pedal.
Roland EV-7 Expression Pedal
Can be used to control a range of functions and effects parameters in real time. The EV-7 features a metal casing, a minimum volume knob, and is designed for use with combo organs such as the Roland VK Series.
Boss FS-5U Footswitch
Non-latching for sustain or spot delay.
Boss FS-5L Footswitch
Latching for channel, program switching, or record enable.
Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch
Combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit.
- Maximum number of tone-producing virtual string: 264-string (varies according to the sound generator load)
- 24 preset tones
- 100 user tones
- 100 setups
- V-Piano editing parameters: Unison Tune, Hammer Hardness, Cross Resonance, Tone Color, String Resonance, Damper Resonance, Soundboard Resonance, Key off resonance, Damping Time, Damping Noise Level, and more
- 12 ambiance effects
- 4-band digital equalizer
- 16 Parts
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- 256 tones
- Playable file format: Standard MIDI File: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV, MP3
- Recording format: Standard MIDI File (format-0)
- Number of recording tracks: 1 track (real-time recording)
- Note capacity: approx. 30,000 notes
- Controls: Play/Stop, Backward, Forward, Tempo Change, Transpose, Center Cancel (only for audio playback)
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500, audio playback speed: 75 to 125%
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Metronome (Beat): 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8, (Volume): 11 levels
- Song length: maximum 998 measures
- 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD display (with backlit)
- Volume knob, Ambience knob
- Pedal: Damper (half-pedal recognition), Soft (half-pedal recognition, function assignable), Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Internal Memory: 4MB
- Panel Lock, V-Link
- Connectors: Output A (L/MONO, R standard), Output A (L, R XLR), Output B (L/MONO, R standard), Output B (L, R XLR), Input(L/MONO, R standard), Piano Pedal, Damper Pedal, Control Pedal (FC1, FC2), MIDI (IN, OUT, THRU), USB (MIDI, Memory, For Update), Digital Audio Out (Coaxial), Headphones, AC Inlet
- KS-V8 stand
- Owner's manual
- CD-ROM (Editor)
- Piano pedal
- USB cable
- Power cord
Meet the digital piano redefined. Purchase a V-Piano today.
V-Piano Digital Stage Piano with KS-V8 Stand Specifications:
- Dimensions: 31"W x 7.9"D x 5.25"H
- Weight: 18.85lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.