- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ROLI Live BLOCK
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49211 000000000 J49211000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Connect with a clickThe Live Block connects with a click to the Lightpad Block via the magnetic BLOCKS DNA connectors.Stay in controlEasily access th...Click To Read More About This Product
Fun addition to the Blocks system that makes performing easier.
Connect with a click
The Live Block connects with a click to the Lightpad Block via the magnetic BLOCKS DNA connectors.
Stay in control
Easily access the key performance functions within the NOISE software and stay in the moment when playing live.
Play in harmony
The buttons on the Live Block let you switch scales and octaves, trigger chords and arpeggios, and sustain notes in real time.
- Included: Live Block, Quickstart Guide, Warranty Information
- Dimensions and weight: 48mm x 95mm x 20.5 mm, 160g
- Connectivity / ports: Bluetooth LE, 6 DNA connectors
- Battery: Charges via connection to the Lightpad Block
- Bluetooth: 15 meter Bluetooth range
- Shell: PC-ABS chassis anodized aluminium top case.
- System requirements: iPhone 6, 6 Plus or newer. iPad air or newer. iOS 9.0 or above.
The Live Block buttons let you switch scales and octaves, play chords and arpeggios, and sustain notes in real time. Order one for your Block system today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.