- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schoenhut 18 Key Mini Grand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J53270 000001000 J53270000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Schoenhut’s smallest baby grand is perfect for young musicians. This piano is fun, educational and durable, and comes with a guide to a Learning Syst...Click To Read More About This Product
Toy grand piano with learning system.
Schoenhut’s smallest baby grand is perfect for young musicians. This piano is fun, educational and durable, and comes with a guide to a Learning System that promotes hand-eye coordination while fostering and developing creativity, and depending on the innate talent that lies within, a conceptualization of pitch relationships.
Lovely chime-like tones are made by small hammers striking metal rods, creating a unique and charming sound. The one-and-a-half octave span of full-width keys allows even the smallest child to prepare for a larger model. Great as a baby shower gift or first birthday present, this mini grand will have little performers ready to impress.
Includes: Schoenhut’s patented Tri-Play Learning System. For over 140 years, Schoenhut has been the optimal choice for toy instruments. Their strong, patented construction makes these products the most durable for children and adults. Parents can be reassured knowing that their child is having fun, learning, and enjoying the safest toy instrument in the industry.
Early association with music helps in many cognitive areas. Order one for your little Mozart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.