- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schoenhut 30-Key 2 Tone Baby Grand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44556 000003000 J44556000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 30 Key Digital Baby Grand Piano is a twist on Schoenhut’s traditional baby grand pianos. Using the same patented manufacturing process and sturdy...Click To Read More About This Product
Well-made, good-sounding toy piano in a grand piano shape.
The 30 Key Digital Baby Grand Piano is a twist on Schoenhut’s traditional baby grand pianos. Using the same patented manufacturing process and sturdy body structure as a springboard, several enchanting design elements and an electronic sound board were added, making this under-scale instrument sound much more like a true piano.
It features a lid that opens and closes, 30 full-width velocity touch keys, digital sound quality, and option for battery or AC power (adapter not included). This package includes the piano, a bench, a music stand and Schoenhut’s patented Play By Color Learning System.
Schoenhut prioritizes safety over all else. For over 140 years, the Schoenhut brand has been the optimal choice for toy instruments. They meet and exceed the safety standards implemented in the United States and Europe, including EN17, ASTM, and CPSIA. Strong, patented construction makes these products durable, reliable and safe.
- Model: 3014BB
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 21 x 27 in.
- Weight: 34.25 lb.
- Ages: 3 and up
Give little Mozart a jump on the competition. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.