- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Source Audio Hot Hand USB Wireless MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
- J10511 000000000 J10511000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hot Hand USB MIDI Controller has a motion-sensing accelerometer to enable simple control over previously complicated processes and open up a new ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An innovative way to use your body movement to take control over your MIDI devices.
The Hot Hand USB MIDI Controller has a motion-sensing accelerometer to enable simple control over previously complicated processes and open up a new frontier of possibilities for audio and light production. This special USB receiver translates motion signal from the wireless Hot Hand ring into MIDI for communication with MIDI compatible software such as Ableton, Reason, Pro Tools, Logic, Traktor, and many more. The uses for the Hot Hand USB go beyond genre and even art form. If you're an EDM DJ, dancer, session musician, lighting designer, mixing/mastering producer, or other creative artist, it can help you radically change or even improve the way you approach your craft.
The Hot Hand USB can be configured and customized using the software editor (needs to be downloaded separately). The Hot Hand USB Software Editor allows you to select ring axes, adjust smoothing and depth, assign MIDI control signals, choose MIDI message types and much more.
Wireless 3 axis motion sensor ring and USB receiver
Driverless USB MIDI operation for Windows/Mac
Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for 6 hour usage time.
Capable of transmitting over 100 feet.
Works with any MIDI compatible audio software (Ableton, Reason, Logic, Traktor, etc.)
If you love to be on the groundfloor of unconventional gear, you owe it to yourself to check out the Hot Hand. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.