- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio Electronics Boomstar Modular Levels
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J46972 000000000 J46972000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
LEVELS is a versatile, low-noise six channel summing mixer/attenuator for audio and CV that can be used in a variety of ways: 6 in 1 out, or two sepa...Click To Read More About This Product
Six-channel mixer for modular synth systems.
LEVELS is a versatile, low-noise six channel summing mixer/attenuator for audio and CV that can be used in a variety of ways: 6 in 1 out, or two separate mixers: 4 in 1 out, and 2 in 1 out, e. g., when only jacked-in to MIX 5/6 output all input channels pass through; utilizing the 1-4 OUT removes channels 1-4 from the MIX 5/6 output.
The pots are wired with a logarithmic volume curve that is tuned for use with audio but it will work with CV as well. Pressing LEVELS into service as a wave-shaper by patching all of the individual OSCILLATION waveform outs (sub, sine, tri, saw, ramp, square) into CHANNEL inputs 1-6, makes for vivid shapes—a morphable hybrid waveform of your sound designs.
Six attenuation pots control CHANNEL 1, CHANNEL 2, CHANNEL 3, CHANNEL 4, CHANNEL 5, and CHANNEL 6.
Patch it Up
Eight patch points: CH1 IN, CH 2 IN, CH 3 IN, CH 4 IN, CH 5 IN,
CH 6 IN, 1-4 OUT, MIX/5-6.
- CHANNEL 1 – Adjusts the level or value of 1.
- CHANNEL 2 – Adjusts the level or value of 2.
- CHANNEL 3 – Adjusts the level or value of 3.
- CHANNEL 4 – Adjusts the level or value of 4.
- CHANNEL 5 – Adjusts the level or value of 5.
- CHANNEL 6 – Adjusts the level or value of 6.
- CH 1 IN – Channel 1 input.
- CH 2 IN – Channel 2 input.
- CH 3 IN – Channel 3 input.
- CH 4 IN – Channel 4 input.
- CH 5 IN – Channel 5 input.
- CH 6 IN – Channel 6 input.
- 1-4 OUT – Channels 1-4 output.
- MIX/5-6 – All channels output (MIX), or 5-6 when cable is plugged into any of the 1-4 channel inputs.
- Size - 10hp
- Depth - 25mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage - 39mA, 40mA (+12 / -12)
Important component. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.