Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
S-350 Mini Grand Digital Piano Level 3 - Discontinued Model - See MDG-330 for similar specsfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
An elegant, feature-packed digital piano that will fit into any sized room.
- Includes matching duet-style bench with storage, SD card with demo songs, play-along song book for demo songs, and a polish cloth with polish
- Elegant hand rubbed lacquer grand piano that fits in any sized room, at a little over 3 feet deep
- Play hundreds of optional music files ranging in genres from jazz, pop, and classical, to rock, country and more
- Compose and store your own songs with the built-in 3-track recorder
- Choose from 128 instrument voices including Stereo Grand Piano and 100 accompaniment styles
- Advanced graded hammer action keyboard, with authentic acoustic piano touch and feel (teacher recommended)
- Built-In music teacher with verbal and screen grading
- High-quality sound system with 120W of power and 6 high-performance speakers
- SD Memory Card slot so you can plays pre-recorded music or record practice sessions for later review
- You can interface your computer with on-board MIDI and USB ports
- High-gloss black inner board
- Never needs to be tuned
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Grand sound and an elegant performance, all in a mini-piano package. Order the Suzuki S-350 today.
S-350 Mini Grand Digital Piano Level 3 - Discontinued Model - See MDG-330 for similar specs Specifications:
- Keyboard: 88 Key, Advanced Graded Hammer Action
- Sound Source: 3D and Stereo Deluxe Instrument Samples
- Polyphony: 64 Note Polyphony
- Preset Tones: 128 New True 3D and Stereo Deluxe Instrument Samples
- Rhythm Styles: 100 Professionally Produced Rhythm Styles with Variations
- Touch Control: Soft, Normal, Hard, Fixed
- Master Tuning: +/- 50 Cents
- Function: Tune, Transpose, MIDI Functions, Demo, Chorus (8 types), Reverb (8 types), Song (Left Hand and Right Hand), Layer, Split, Upper, Lower, Arpeggio, One Touch, Auto Bass Chord (Fingered Single, Fingered, Piano Mode), Harmony (Duet, Arpeggio, Repeat), Synchro, Fill In 1, Fill in 2, Intro/Ending, Touch Control, 36 Registration Memories (6 banks of 6 registration keys), Local
- Controls: Master Volume, Accompaniment Volume, Tempo (+,-)
- Digital Effects: Digital Reverb (Room 1-3, Hall 1-2, Plate, Delay, Planning) Chorus 1-4 (Feedback, Flanger, Short Delay, FB Delay)
- Metronome/Rhythm: Tempo Range 40 to 24
- Power Output: 60W x 2
- Recorder: 3 Track, Direct Save/Load to SD (Secure Digital) Card with SMF Format, Delete Track, Begin Mark & End Mark In/Out, Lyric Display (Song)
- Pedals: Soft, Sustain, Function Programmable
- Speakers: 6 Speaker, Stereo Sound Delivery System
- Connections: Mic Input, Headphone Jack, Audio In, Audio Out, A/C In, MIDI In/Out, USB Port
- Display: Dot Matrix LCD, Value (+,-) and Escape
- Finish: High Gloss Black
- Dimensions: 56-1„2" W x 39" D x 36" H
- Weight: 225 lb.
- Included Hardware: Matching Bench with Storage, Demonstration Songs on SD Memory Card, Play-Along Songbook for Built-in Songs, USB Cable, Instruction Manual, QuickStart User Guide, Polishing Cloth & Polish, EZ Assembly Guide, Tools for EZ Assembly
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.