- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Teenage Engineering Rhythm, Sub, and Factory Pocket Operators with Batteries, Headphones, and Cables
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21323 000000000 J21323000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Making music has never been this fun, or mobile. Pocket operators are cleverly designed on a single circuit board. By placing all vital and sensitive...Click To Read More About This Product
Get one or more Pocket Operators with some crucial accessories, for one packaged price.
Making music has never been this fun, or mobile. Pocket operators are cleverly designed on a single circuit board. By placing all vital and sensitive components under the LCD display there's no need for an outer case, which saves costs and leaves room for high quality components to guarantee the best possible sound and very low power consumption. The space under the display also doubles as a speaker box.
This bundle includes all three Pocket Operators, a pair of Tascam TH-02 studio headphones, AAA batteries, and cables.
- PO12 Rhythm Pocket Operator - Drums
- PO14 Sub Pocket Operator - Bass
- PO16 Factory Pocket Operator - Synth
- A pair of TH-02 Recording Studio Headphones
- Three AAA Batteries (4-pack)
- Two 1/8" TRS to 1/8" TRS 3' Cables
- One 1/8" TRS Patch Cable 10'
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.