- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waldorf MicroQ Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Product 701828
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Waldorf MicroQ's synthesis architecture and sound comes directly from the Q Synthesizer and was packed into a 2U rack housing. Still the MicroQ i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An entire Waldorf Q slipped into a 2U rack!
The Waldorf MicroQ's synthesis architecture and sound comes directly from the Q Synthesizer and was packed into a 2U rack housing. Still the MicroQ is easy to program with its editing matrix (some users already may know a similar editing surface from the Waldorf Pulse Synthesizer). This allows you to edit nearly most of the sound engine parameters directly on the surface of this little beast without being in need of activating menus.
The MicroQ gives you nearly the complete functionality of the big Q synthesizer with huge synthesis power at an unbeatable price. Not only the expensive sound of the Waldorf Q was implemented: also the powerful arpeggiator and the useful Drum Map can be found in the Waldorf MicroQ, too.
- Up to 25 voices
- 16 part multi timbral
- 300 single programs
- 100 multi programs
- 20 drummaps
- 7 endless dials
- 16 buttons for editing
- 2 x 20 character display
- 6 analog outputs (3 stereo outs)
- 2 analog inputs (1 stereo in)
- MIDI In/Out/Thru
Get the legendary sound of the Q in a compact package. Order now!
- Per Voice:
- up to 5 Oscillators: Pulse with Pulse Width Modulation, Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine, 2 wavetables with 128 waves each and suboscillator per alt-wave
- Oscillator FM
- Noise generator
- Ring Modulator
- Mixer with Balance, each signal source (oscillator, noise, ringmod, external audio material) can be balanced individually between filter 1 and filter 2
- 2 Filters (serial and parallel routing switchable), different types, all including FM and distortion, Low Pass (12dB/24dB), Band Pass (12dB/24dB), High Pass (12dB/24dB), Notch (12dB/24dB), Comb Filter (positive/negative feedback)
- Modulation Matrix with 16 slots, freely routable
- Pre-routed Modulation destinations, sources selectable
- modulation update frequency in audio range to allow the oscillators to be used as modulation sources
- 4 Modifiers
- Arpeggiator with user pattern, including accents, timing information, swing, glide, chords and more
- 3 LFOs up to audio range
- 4 envelopes, enhanced ADSR configuration with loop and one shot function, bipolar
- different trigger modes for each envelope, poly, mono, dual, unisono, manual trigger etc.
- 2 individual high-quality effects per single program, up to 5 effects in total in Multimode
- Effect Types:
- 2 x Surround Delay
- 5 FX
- Vocoder with 25 bands
- and lots lots more...