- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waldorf Q Phoenix Virtual Modeled Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Product 484082
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The front panel on the Waldorf Q Phoenix Virtual Modeled Analog Synthesizer boasts enough endless rotaries for vital synthesis parameters that it len...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A limited edition synth boasting 58 endless rotaries, up to 32 voices, 100s of programs and multis, and more.
The front panel on the Waldorf Q Phoenix Virtual Modeled Analog Synthesizer boasts enough endless rotaries for vital synthesis parameters that it lends new meaning to the term "generously appointed". Like all Q Series synth keyboards, it leverages a remarkably flexible voicing section with up to five oscillators and two multimode filters per voice to deliver the kind of sound you'd come to expect from a Waldorf synth.
The Q Phoenix Edition offers sumo-sized strings, ethereal pads, blistering lead sounds, bone-rattling bottom end, bizarre experimental soundscapes, coruscating arpeggio clusters” pretty much anything goes with the Q”and in up to 32 voices.
More than 15 years experience in synthesizer-building and sound design has found its way into this final edition of the Q Series model synths. And that's what makes it ideal for professional applications in the studio and on stage. Every feature on the Waldorf Q Phoenix was brainstormed for its convenience in form and function, and the parameters were structured with clarity and easy, fast access in mind. Its sound delivers the sonic goods in every musical situation.
With the Q Phoenix, you get to work with up to 32 voices multiple oscillators including wavetable generators, 3 LFOs, 4 envelopes, 2 filters with a sophisticated routing method and assorted other filter types that you'd expect from a Waldorf synthesizer. Furthermore, the Q Phoenix offers unique Comb filter types in two flavors. This enables the synth to not only create polyphonic Chorus or Flanger effects, but previously unheard of athmospheres or pluck sounds with exceptional life as well.
Seven years after their debut, Q synthesizers remain as hip and happening as in the first hour of their release. The limited Q Phoenix Edition is your last chance to take one of these sought-after keyboards home.
- Up to 5 Oscillators per voice: Pulse with Pulse Width Modulation, Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine
- 2 wavetables with 128 waves each plus Sub Oscillator per Alt Wave
- FM, Oscillator sync
- Noise generator
- Ring modulator
- Mixer with balance, each signal source (oscillator, noise, ringmod, external audio material) can be balanced individually between filter 1 and filter 2
- 2 independent multimode filters with different types including a fat comb filter and legendary PPG filter
- Modulation Matrix with 16 slots, freely routable
- Pre-routed Modulation destinations, sources selectable
- modulation update frequency in audio range to allow the oscillators to be used as modulation sources
- 4 modifiers
- Arpeggiator with user pattern, including accents, timing information, swing, glide, chords, and more
- Step Sequencer with 32 steps, polyphonic, different controller values per step
- 3 LFOs up to audio range (> 2500 Hz)
- 4 envelopes, enhanced ADSR configuration with loop and one shot function, bipolar
- Poly, Mono, Dual, Unisono modes
- HMT for realtime tuning
- 2 individual high-quality effects per sound
- Effect Types: Reverb, 2 x Surround Delay, Tap Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Distortion, Delay, 5 FX, Vocoder with 25 bands
- Built-in universal voltage power supply
- Dimensions WxHxD: 995m x 135mm x 360mm