- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waldorf vcf1 Voltage Controlled Filter Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L13213 000000000 L13213000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Waldorf's vcf1 analog filter module bring's the sound and function of their popular Rocket and 2-Pole desktop synthesizers to a Eurorack format. Besi...Click To Read More About This Product
The sound of Waldorf's Rocket and 2-Pole, in a single Eurorack module.
Waldorf's vcf1 analog filter module bring's the sound and function of their popular Rocket and 2-Pole desktop synthesizers to a Eurorack format. Beside being a filter, vcf1 boosts an experimental distortion stage to add harmonic distortion to the signal for some absolutely brutal sound design options. The efficiently designed user interface allows direct access to all important sound parameters. Equipped with real metal knobs the parameter range of the pots are made for perfect musical results. vcf1 allows you the ability to side-chain an additional audio signal and the organic filter resonance can be used up to extreme self oscillating effects.
- Analog 12db/octave multimode filter with distortion
- Signal path: distortion -> filter -> overdrive
- 2 audio inputs with gain
- Resonance up to self-oscillation
- 2 CV inputs for cutoff, one featuring bipolar control
- CV input for resonance
- Pre-filter distortion with level control
- Distortion section can be used separately
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
Expand your sound with Waldorf modules.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.