- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Williams Black Stand for Williams Legato Digital Pianos
- Write a Review
- J50398 000000000 J50398000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Now you can give your Williams Legato III or Legato Plus keyboard a more elegant look and feel with a luxurious Williams LS1 Plus keyboard stand. Ide...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Luxurious look, sturdy construction.
Now you can give your Williams Legato III or Legato Plus keyboard a more elegant look and feel with a luxurious Williams LS1 Plus keyboard stand. Ideal for studio, home or office, it features a sturdy H-frame design with a striking matte ebony finish that seamlessly matches your keyboard and provides a stylish, modern touch that complements any décor.
The LS1 Plus can be assembled quickly and attached to your Legato III or Legato Plus digital piano in minutes. It comes complete with an easy-to-follow assembly guide, all fasteners, and a direct number to Williams customer service agents who are always eager to help.
- Elegant and striking matte ebony finish
- Complements any studio, home or office décor
- H-style frame design for sturdy and luxurious support
- Includes easy-to-follow assembly manual and complete customer service
The best stand for the Williams Legato Plus. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.