- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Williams Rhapsody 2 88-Key Console Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J17211 000001000 J17211000001000
6-Month* financing available.
The Williams Rhapsody 2 digital piano fills your home or studio with impressive looks, great sound, realistic feel and plenty of features. Rhapsody 2...Click To Read More About This Product
Great sound, matches most decors.
The Williams Rhapsody 2 digital piano fills your home or studio with impressive looks, great sound, realistic feel and plenty of features. Rhapsody 2 is built around 12 custom sounds crafted from a world-renown grand piano, vintage electric pianos, organs, strings, synths and more. The new and improved weighted keybed provides a higher standard in realistic response and feel. Modulation/FX control provides realistic rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments. Includes 12 demo songs, USB MIDI port, 2-track recorder, and convenient features such as split/layer, transpose, metronome, plus separate headphone and stereo out jacks.
- Elegant PVC wood-like finish for great looks in any decor
- 88 hammer-action, fully weighted keys provides outstanding feel and response
- 12 high-definition custom sounds on 32 Mbyte sample ROM
- - (2) Grand Pianos - Grand for classical performances and Bright for rock-n-roll
- - (2) Electric Pianos
- - (2) Organs
- - (1) Nylon Guitar
- - (1) Upright Bass
- - (1) Electric Bass
- - (1) Strings
- - (1) Synth Pad
- - (1) Vibes
- Sustain and Sostenuto pedals for realistic playability
- 64-voice polyphony for deep, layered orchestrations
- Modulation/FX control offers realistic rotary and vibrato effects on select instruments
- Stereo system provides immersive sound
- Intuitive control panel with easy-to-read blue LCD display
- USB/MIDI connection, stereo outputs with 1/4 in. jacks
- Headphone output for private practice
- Music rest
Practice with a professional feel, order the Rhapsody today!
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 12
- Polyphony (max): 64
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI connectivity: Over USB
- Line output: Yes
- Line input: No
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 2
- Storage type: USB
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback No
- Accompaniment styles: Not applicable
- Preset songs: 12
- Display: Panel control
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Width: 54.1"
- Height: 31.1"
- Depth: 16.3"
- Weight: 83.2 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.