- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Clavinova CLP-645 Console Digital Piano with Bench
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J53733 000003000 J53733000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CLP-645 starts with great sound. At its heart are meticulously sampled Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial pianos along with Yamaha’s ...Click To Read More About This Product
Popular Clavinova model with 16-track sequencer, audio recorder and Bluetooth.
The CLP-645 starts with great sound. At its heart are meticulously sampled Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial pianos along with Yamaha’s NWX (Natural Wood X) keyboard action with escapement and synthetic ebony & ivory keytops. The keys utilize specifically chosen and specially dried wood, giving you the response and feel of a grand piano keyboard.
Binaural CFX sampling technology makes playing with headphones an immersive experience in that it recreates the perspective of the player’s position through a set of headphones. Now with Key-Off samples as well as Damper and String Resonance samples, the CLP series has never sounded better. Connect to your iOS device or your computer using the USB port to experience a wealth of entertainment and educational apps. USB audio recording and playback even captures or plays back performances on a USB drive. The CLP645 even features Bluetooth audio that allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Clavinova so you can listen to and play along with your favorite songs.
Binaural CFX Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound that creates the perspective of the player position through headphones. Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string, and String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, emulating to a fine detail the behavior of acoustic pianos.
Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and richly varied expression that reflects the many factors contributing to the sound of a concert grand piano. Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings. The combined effect of all of these nuances of the piano samples creates an extraordinarily satisfying musical experience.
The CLP-635 also includes drum rhythms that are fun to practice and perform with. They can sometimes be a real and practical alternative to a metronome. A 1/8 in. AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio. An on-board, 16-track recorder allows you to create your own songs using multiple sounds for simultaneous playback.
The CLP-645 is the mid-range Clavinova CLP, offering powerful sound and a superb Natural Wood (NWX) keyboard action. It features the sounds of the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand and the Bösendorfer Imperial that sound pristine through its bi-amplified internal sound system. And the Clavinova Virtual Resonance Modeling emulates the more complex elements of playing these acoustic instruments. Bluetooth audio lets you stream music from your portable smart devices, wirelessly! Record your own performances and compositions using the built-in USB audio recorder to archive your musical achievements or share them with friends and family. Traditional on the outside but modern inside, this instrument is a great piano for musicians of all skill levels.
Be sure to check out the complete selection of Yamaha Clavinova Digital Pianos available at Musician's Friend.
- Satisfying action and breathtaking sound
- Built-in (removable) stand with three-pedal attachment
- Powerful stereo amplification system
- Handsome, richly finished cabinet
- Advanced sample attributes
- USB audio and MIDI recording and playback
- Rhythm accompaniment
- 16-track sequencer
- Auxiliary input
Equipped with great sounds, playing action and advanced connectivity, and much more; an ideal home piano.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: NWX, wood keys, E&I keytops
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: H2/H1/M/S1/S2/Fixed
- Number of sounds: 36
- Polyphony (max): 256
- Layer/Split: Yes
- AUX input: 1/8 in. stereo
- MIDI Connectivity: I/O/T
- Output: L/L+R, R
- USB Connectivity: Audio, to Device, to Host
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: USB, interenal
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Recording/Playback 16 Tk, audio 44.1, MIDI
- Accompaniment styles: 20 (rhythm only)
- Preset songs: 50
- Display: Full Dots LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Half-pedal function, sust, soft
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Equalizer: No
- Arpeggio: No
- Other: Brilliance
- Width: 57.5 in.
- Height: 36.5 in.
- Depth: 18.1 in.
- Weight: 132 lbs.
- Power adapter: Included
- Stand or bench included: Both
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.