- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Clavinova CLP675 Console Digital Piano with Bench
- Write a Review
- Product J53716
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like all of the Clavinova line, the CLP-675 starts with great sound. At its heart are meticulously sampled Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Popular Clavinova model with sequencer, audio recorder, Bluetooth and Yamaha's best action.
Like all of the Clavinova line, the CLP-675 starts with great sound. At its heart are meticulously sampled Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial pianos along with Yamaha’s GrandTouch Keyboard action, the most advanced digital piano action Yamaha has ever made. It reproduces the touch, feel and dynamic range of a concert grand better than ever. Linear Graded Hammers make for the smoothest playing experience by giving each key a unique weight. The GP Response Damper Pedal offers a grand piano-style resistance curve, starting out light and growing heavier as the pedal is depressed to emulate the nuances of delicate pedaling.
Binaural CFX sampling technology makes playing with headphones an immersive experience in that it recreates the perspective of the player’s position through a set of headphones. Now with Key-Off samples as well as Damper and String Resonance samples, the CLP series has never sounded better. Connect to your iOS device or your computer using the USB port to experience entertainment and educational apps. USB audio recording and playback captures or plays back performances on a USB drive. It features Bluetooth audio that allows you to connect your music player wirelessly to your Clavinova so you can play along with your favorite songs.
Binaural CFX Sampling technology delivers a three-dimensional sound that creates the perspective of the player position through headphones. Key-off samples deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper falls back to the string, and String Resonance recreates the sympathetic sounds of other strings resonating, emulating to a fine detail the behavior of acoustic pianos.
Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) allows for vivid and varied expression that reflects the many factors contributing to the sound of a concert grand piano. Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings. The combined effect of all of these nuances of the piano samples creates a satisfying musical experience.
The CLP-675 includes drum rhythms that are fun to practice and perform with. A 1/8 in. AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer, and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio. An on-board, 16-track recorder allows you to create your own songs using multiple sounds for simultaneous playback.
The CLP-675 represents a new era in digital piano keyboard actions. Introducing the GrandTouch Keyboard action, which features the longest key-to-fulcrum length in any digital piano available. This gives a balanced, more playable feel from the tip of each key to the very back. Combine this incredible feel with the tone of two of the finest concert grand pianos ever made - the Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial - and you have a stunning instrument that will impress the most discerning and demanding pianists. With the Linear Graded Hammers, no two keys have the same weight, just as each and every hammer inside of a grand piano has a visibly different size. From tone to touch to pedals, the CLP-675 offers an immersive concert grand experience.
Be sure to check out the complete selection of Yamaha Clavinova Digital Pianos available at Musician's Friend.
- Satisfying action and breathtaking sound
- Built-in (removable) stand with three-pedal attachment
- Powerful stereo amplification system
- Handsome, richly finished cabinet
- Advanced sample attributes
- USB audio and MIDI recording and playback
- Rhythm accompaniment
- 16-track sequencer
- Auxiliary input
Equipped with great sounds, superior playing action, advanced connectivity and much more; an ideal home piano.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: GrandTouch, wood, E&I tops
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: H2/H1/M/S1/S2/Fixed
- Number of sounds: 49 plus 14 drum, 480 XG
- Polyphony (max): 256
- Layer/Split: Yes
- AUX input: 1/8 in. stereo
- MIDI Connectivity: I/O/T
- Output: L/L+R, R
- USB Connectivity: Audio, to Device, to Host
- Headphone jacks: 2
- Pedal inputs: 3
- Storage type: USB, internal
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Recording/Playback 16 Tk, audio 44.1, MIDI
- Accompaniment styles: 20 (rhythm only)
- Preset songs: 50
- Display: Full Dots LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Half-pedal function, sust, soft
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Equalizer: No
- Arpeggio: No
- Other: Brilliance
- Width: 57.5 in.
- Height: 38.1 in.
- Depth: 18.3 in.
- Weight: 152 lbs.
- Power adapter: IEC
- Batteries: N/A
- Stand or bench included: Both
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.