- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Clavinova CVP-709 Home Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L52388 000002000 L52388000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From professional piano performance to simply discovering the joy of music for the first time, the CVP-709 is truly a family musical entertainment ce...Click To Read More About This Product
A family musical entertainment center.
From professional piano performance to simply discovering the joy of music for the first time, the CVP-709 is truly a family musical entertainment center. It's the first CVP Clavinova featuring not one, but TWO world-class grand pianos (Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial) inside one digital piano.
The Piano Room feature has been expanded to include more pianos and a new Session mode with a built-in recording studio for capturing and sharing your music. In addition to the NWX (Natural Wood) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops, the 88-key Linear Graded Hammer action dedicates a unique weight for each key over the entire keyboard. Each key also features carefully-adjusted counterweights for improved playability when playing pianissimo and better key return in rapid passages.
The NWX keyboard also features an escapement mechanism that reproduces the feel of an acoustic piano as it goes through the let-off and drop of the hammer when a key is played very softly. Beyond the CVP-709's piano performance is a wealth of interactive musical features capable of making music fun for anyone regardless of skill level or experience.
Make more music. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.