- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha CP-300 88-Key Stage Piano
- Write a Review
- 707449 000000000 707449000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha CP-300 piano keyboard puts it all together: a weighted-action 88-key bed with graded hammer effect, incredibly well-sampled pianos, 480 XG...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A sizzling performance keyboard that has it all.
The Yamaha CP-300 piano keyboard puts it all together: a weighted-action 88-key bed with graded hammer effect, incredibly well-sampled pianos, 480 XG voices, 12 drum kits, digital effects, and full MIDI implementation including master MIDI control, USB computer connectivity, 128-voice polyphony, a 16-track sequencer, and much more. This Yamaha keyboard is a portable, playable, powerful electronic piano onstage and perfect for the computer-based studio.
- 88 keys with graded hammer-effect weighted action
- 3-layered piano samples with Dynamic Stereo Sampling
- Samples for key-off, sustain pedal, and string resonance
- 4-zone dual and split voice modes with 4 control sliders
- 16-track sequencer
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- FC3 foot pedal included
Outstanding stage piano.
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Graded hammer
- Key: Weighted
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 50 Panel, 480 XG
- Polyphony (max): 128
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI: I/O/T
- USB: To host, to device
- Bluetooth: No
- Line output: XLR, 1/4 in. stereo
- Line input: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 2
- Storage type: USB
- Recording/Playback 16-track
- Accompaniment styles: Not applicable
- Preset songs: Not applicable
- Display: LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: 2-spkr system
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Yes
- Width: 52.4 in.
- Height: 6.3 in.
- Depth: 13.8 in.
- Weight: 38.5 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.