- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha CP-300 88-Key Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 707449 000000000 707449000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you want everything in a digital piano, maybe what you want is the Yamaha CP-300. Equipped with some of Yamaha’s best sounds, action and fea...Click To Read More About This Product
A sizzling performance keyboard that has it all.
If you want everything in a digital piano, maybe what you want is the Yamaha CP-300. Equipped with some of Yamaha’s best sounds, action and features, the CP-300 excels in every category you can think of. The Yamaha CP-300 digital piano also has a powerful sound system.
The CP-300’s Playing ActionThe CP-300 comes with the GHE keyboard, or Graded Hammer Effect. It is a premium weighted action praised for its accuracy on brisk passages and the thunder of its low end. The select key material and construction quality ensure silent operation on quiet passages. It is a joy to play.
The Sounds of the CP-300Because of its powerful sound system, the CP-300 musical keyboard can go from a studio to a rehearsal space to a stage. It comes with 480 sounds, and is ready to play a solo concert in support of a classical vocalist or play a set with a rock band at a nightclub.
The sound quality of the CP-300 even works for the unforgiving glare of solo piano concerts. Its sound engine uses a Yamaha technology called Advanced Wave Management, a stereo sampling technique developed by Yamaha engineers. Add your choice of 24 reverbs, 24 chorus types and a 5-band EQ, and you get an idea of how perfect your CP-300 could sound.
Powerful Speaker SystemThe CP-300 has a strong enough onboard amplification system for it to be used as a performance system. It can also be enough for rehearsals if you don’t have a loud drummer, and it can be a good stage monitor. A lot of CP-300 owners like it for that very reason. If you have a CP-300, you might not need to bring an amp, thanks to the two 30-watt power sources driving its full-range speaker system. Of course, this instrument sounds best recorded, enjoyed through headphones, or amplified professionally.
With the audio-quality fan in mind, Yamaha built the CP-300 with a pair of stereo XLR outputs. To hear the CP-300 at its best, plug it into your favorite mixer with your nicest preamps, EQ it just the way you love, and send it to your best speakers. The sound is just breathtaking.
Everything You’d Expect and MoreThe Yamaha CP-300 digital piano is a quality solution for anyone considering a keyboard instrument. It has 128-note polyphony, MIDI In/Out/Thru ports and a USB connection, and just about everything else most users need in a professional stage piano. The remarkable thing about the CP-300 is how at home is it just about anywhere. It records beautifully in the studio. It sounds great at home. It is perfect for rehearsals and some performances. It is the perfect instrument for a lot of different kinds of electric piano buyers.
- 88 keys with graded hammer-effect weighted action
- 3-layered piano samples with Dynamic Stereo Sampling
- Samples for key-off, sustain pedal, and string resonance
- 4-zone dual and split voice modes with 4 control sliders
- 16-track sequencer
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- FC3 foot pedal included
Outstanding stage piano.
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Graded hammer
- Key: Weighted
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 50 Panel, 480 XG
- Polyphony (max): 128
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI: I/O/T
- USB: To host, to device
- Bluetooth: No
- Line output: XLR, 1/4 in. stereo
- Line input: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 2
- Storage type: USB
- Recording/Playback 16-track
- Accompaniment styles: Not applicable
- Preset songs: Not applicable
- Display: LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: 2-spkr system
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Yes
- Width: 52.4 in.
- Height: 6.3 in.
- Depth: 13.8 in.
- Weight: 38.5 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.