- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha P-515 Digital Piano White
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30348 000000000 L30348000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With P-515, enjoy the exquisite beauty of the sought-after tones that the CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grand pianos deliver. Over 500 Voi...Click To Read More About This Product
88-key black digital piano with polished ebony accents.
With P-515, enjoy the exquisite beauty of the sought-after tones that the CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grand pianos deliver.
Over 500 Voices means you have a wide selection of sounds to choose from, allowing you to create and perform in any musical genre.
Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboards are created using unrivaled expertise that Yamaha has acquired through more than a century of crafting acoustic pianos. This expertise combines with cutting-edge digital technology for an authentic piano playing experience that only Yamaha can provide.
The elegant, yet compact and portable design makes the P-515 an attractive addition to your music-making space at home, and a reliable, eye-catching instrument to bring to the stage.
Add style to your room
Modern, stylish and elegant, the P-515 will be a focal point in your den, living room or home studio. With wooden accents and polished details, the P-515 looks as good as it sounds. When you sit down at this beautiful instrument, you will experience the touch of class that it has added to your space and your musical life.
It's your piano
Your piano should be an extension of yourself, and just because the P-515 comes out of the box already sounding, feeling and looking great, you can still make it your own. The P-515 provides you with your own personal Piano Room where you can choose the type of piano you play, what kind of room you're playing in, and adjust a variety of settings to shape your sound.
Download the Smart Pianist app for iOS, connect your device to your piano, and you have added an intuitive touch screen interface making navigating the sounds and settings of your instrument even easier. Smart Pianist seals the deal by accessing the songs in your iOS device's music library creating a chord chart for you, so you can play along with recordings of your personal favorite songs.
- Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples
- Binaural sampling and Stereophonic Optimizer deliver a natural sound
- Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboard - the feel of an acoustic grand piano
- Enhanced Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
- Powerful onboard speaker system
- Customizing the Sound and the Touch Response of Piano Voices
- Comes complete with 40 different rhythm patterns
The P-515 will be a focal point in your den, living room or home studio
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.