- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha P125BLB Digital Piano with Wooden Stand and Bench
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52960 000001000 L52960000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Music brings joy to so many of us. And for pianists what we play can become the soundtrack to our modern lives. Since how and when we enjoy our piano...Click To Read More About This Product
Piano bundled with bench and stand.
Music brings joy to so many of us. And for pianists what we play can become the soundtrack to our modern lives. Since how and when we enjoy our piano can be personal depending on the player, the simplicity of the Yamaha P-125 makes it the most approachable and user-friendly digital piano for everyone. Beginner and intermediate players will find the touch and tone perfect for their repertoire, and the portability of the P-125 means you can take it on those coffee-house gigs, or bring it to the cottage with ease. Note: The stand and bench are included in this value package.
- 4-level Pure CF sampling
- 192 notes polyphony
- 24 Instrument Voices
- USB audio and MIDI connectivity
- Smart Pianist app compatibility
- 20 simple drums and bass Styles
- 50 Classical Music Masterpieces
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- Improved tweeter
- Split mode
- Damper Resonance
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- 2-way speaker system
Bench and stand included. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.