- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PSR-E363 61-Key Portable Keyboard Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68222 000000001 L68222000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This keyboard package is centered around the Yamaha PSR-E363. It also includes a Musician's Gear KBX-1 single-tier keyboard stand. It also comes with...Click To Read More About This Product
Keyboard package with bench, stand, power supply and book.
This keyboard package is centered around the Yamaha PSR-E363. It also includes a Musician's Gear KBX-1 single-tier keyboard stand. It also comes with a Musician's Gear padded keyboard bench, an Alfred Publishing Chord Chart Book, and a power supply for the keyboard.
- Touch-responsive keyboard
- 573 high-quality voices
- Nine-step lesson function (Yamaha Education Suite)
- iOS compatible
- Foldable keyboard stand included
Everything you need to start playing. Order today.
- Number of keys: 61 Key
- Action: Synth action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of voices: 573
- Polyphony (max): 32-note
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI connectivity: In/Out
- Line output: Yes
- Line input: Yes
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: Yes
- Pedal inputs: Yes
- Storage type: Internal
- Recording/Playback Yes
- Accompaniment styles: 158
- Preset songs: 5
- Display: Not specified
- Effects: Yes
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Not specified
- Width: 37-3/16 in.
- Height: 4-13/16 in.
- Depth: 14.5 in.
- Weight: 9.7 lb.
- Power adapter: Sold separately
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.