- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PSR-EW300 76-Key Portable Keyboard Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68214 000000001 L68214000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This keyboard packaged is centered around the Yamaha PSR-EW300. It also includes a power supply for the keyboard, as well as the Musician's Gear KBX-...Click To Read More About This Product
Keyboard package with power supply and stand.
This keyboard packaged is centered around the Yamaha PSR-EW300. It also includes a power supply for the keyboard, as well as the Musician's Gear KBX-1 X-braced single-tier keyboard stand.
The PSR-EW300 has everything you need in a starter keyboard, with 76 keys for the more serious piano beginner. With USB to HOST audio and MIDI connectivity, it's easy to expand the capabilities of your instrument by interfacing with creative or educational apps on your iOS device or computer. On-board lesson functions, including the new Touch Tutor, help to supplement regular piano lessons. For fun, plug in your portable music player to the Aux Input and use the melody suppressor to soften the lead vocal so you can sing and play along with your favorite tunes.
- Touch-responsive 76-key keyboard with 48-note polyphony
- 574 high quality Voices with improved sampling
- Larger body generates full and powerful stereo sound
- Brand new Reverb effects and Master EQ
- 165 auto accompaniment Styles and 150 different Arpeggio types
- USB TO HOST allowing two-way MIDI and audio transfer
- AUX IN terminal & Melody Suppressor
Longer keyboard for more serious piano practices along with great sounds and features.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.