- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PSR-F51HS 61-Key Portable Keyboard with Survival Kit A2
- Write a Review
- L47995 000000000 L47995000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PSR-F51 is the lowest cost, entry-level portable keyboard that Yamaha offers. With 61 keys and basic features, it's an easy choice for a first ke...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great set of keys for beginners with an essential add-on.
The PSR-F51 is the lowest cost, entry-level portable keyboard that Yamaha offers. With 61 keys and basic features, it's an easy choice for a first keyboard. The PSR-F51's compact and lightweight design packs in a regular size keyboard together with 61 keys, 120 Voices and 114 Rhythms from all over the world. What’s more, this instrument is ideally suited to a wide range of different playing scenarios; not only is the PSR-F51 great for beginners and students, you can also power it with batteries for musical performance on the road.
PSR-F51 Survival Kit
This essential add-on contains everything you need to make using your Yamaha PSR-F51 just that much more enjoyable. This accessory bundle contains a power adapter and headphones. Plus, you also receive a two-year extended warranty, trial educational software and over $200 of rebate offer on great Yamaha instruments and accessories.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.