- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha PSS-E30 Remie Mini-Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74332 000000000 L74332000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha Remie (*the pet name of PSS-E30) comes with most common musical instruments and an array of sound effects to stimulate children’s curiosit...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed to stimulate children’s curiosity.
The Yamaha Remie (*the pet name of PSS-E30) comes with most common musical instruments and an array of sound effects to stimulate children’s curiosity. Includes learning activities like Quiz mode to help identify sounds with certain keys. Also includes 30 songs and 28 styles to motivate kids to make music.
Mini keys designed to be easy to play with a child’s strength and small hands, inspiring them to want to play more. In Quiz mode, the Remie plays sound effects and asks you to guess which ones were played. In addition, the Remie asks you to guess the intervals of the instrument sounds it plays.
The preset Songs are all fun to listen to; famous tunes that we hear throughout our lives. By downloading the songbook, parents can take requests and join in the fun. A single finger is all it takes to start the playback of rhythm and accompaniment patterns from various musical genres.
Powered by 4 AA or USB Bus Power. Connect it to a USB External Battery Pack or USB Power adapter. With a built in speaker, play music anywhere without having to bring a PA.
Optional 1/8" headphone jack for personal music listening.
- Owner’s Manual, USB Cable
- HPH-100, HPH-150, HPH-50
Explore music together. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.