- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha SHS500 Sonogenic Keytar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47904 000001000 L47904000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SHS500 Sonogenic Keytar is a fun and exciting way to play music. Its 37 keys play a like a full-sized keyboard and thanks to modern wireless tech...Click To Read More About This Product
37-note keytar with wireless Bluetooth and iOS connectivity.
The SHS500 Sonogenic Keytar is a fun and exciting way to play music. Its 37 keys play a like a full-sized keyboard and thanks to modern wireless technology including Bluetooth MIDI and iOS connectivity, the SonogenicKeytar can go anywhere on stage. Not a pro player? That doesn't mean you can't have a good time and thanks to JAM mode you can focus on playing the rhythms while the instrument worries about playing the right notes of songs. Play through the Sonogenic's built-in speakers or connect to an external PA through its professional-grade 1/4" AUX Line output jacks.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.