- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Sonogenic SHS-300 Keytar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73931 000001000 L73931000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha Sonogenic SHS-300 keytar features a sleek, compact design that lets you play standing or seated, and explore different sounds and styles f...Click To Read More About This Product
Play standing up or sitting down—it's up to you.
The Yamaha Sonogenic SHS-300 keytar features a sleek, compact design that lets you play standing or seated, and explore different sounds and styles for practice, performance and composing. The SHS-300 offers a variety of voices to choose from. So, choose the sound that best suits your creative needs. Its built-in speaker lets you play virtually anywhere—no external amp or connections required. And optional battery and USB power means no restrictions on where you choose to play your SHS-300 keytar.
Thanks to the Yamaha SHS-300’s built-in JAM Function, you can instantly enjoy playing along with your favorite songs—even if you've never played an instrument before. Simply connect the SHS-300 via Bluetooth with the free Yamaha Chord Tracker app, and play along with songs stored on your smart device. No matter which keys you press, the notes automatically match the key of the song. With Chord Tracker, you don’t have to worry about hitting wrong notes, fingering technique or knowing the proper scales and chords.
- 37 touch responsive keys on “keytar” (guitar/keyboard) body
- USB and Bluetooth connectivity
- Works with free Yamaha Chord Tracker app
- Includes guitar-style strap, plus USB cable
Call or click to order today.
- Number of Keys: 37
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Panel Sustain: Yes
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Transpose Tuning: 427.0 – 440.0 – 453.0 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- JAM Function: 3 modes
- Tone Generating Technology: AWM Stereo Sampling
- Max. Polyphony: 32
- Preset Voices: 12
- STORAGE AND CONNECTIVITY
- Headphones: Mini stereo phone jack (PHONES/OUTPUT)
- AUX IN: Yes (stereo-mini)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- AMPLIFIER & SPEAKERS
- Amp: 0.7 W
- Speaker: 3.14" (8 cm)
- Power Supply: USB AC Adaptors (5 V / 1 A) or Self-powered USB hub (5 V / 1 A) or batteries (Four “AA” size alkaline (LR6), manganese (R6) or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries)
- Power Consumption: 2.5 W (When using USB AC adaptor)
- Included Accessories: Strap, USB cable, Owner’s Manual
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 28.9" x 4.9" 2.2" (733 mm x 125 mm x 56 mm)
- Weight (not including batteries): 2.65 lb. (1.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.