- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZVEX Modular Fuzz Factory Eurorack module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44629 000000000 J44629000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ZVEX Fuzz Factory Eurorack module is a fuzz and overdrive modular synthesizer module housed in a Eurorack chassis. The synth community has been c...Click To Read More About This Product
Fuzz in modular design.
The ZVEX Fuzz Factory Eurorack module is a fuzz and overdrive modular synthesizer module housed in a Eurorack chassis. The synth community has been clamoring for a Fuzz Factory product that would behave as the ZVEX Fuzz Factory does for guitarists.
It features self-oscillation, gating, gooey sticky Velcro-tearing fuzz, all of the strange interactive excitement that characterizes the Fuzz Factory for guitar is present in this highly controllable box.
Controls include a three-position range switch with settings of 0db, -20db, and -40db, critical for fixing the operating level. Knobs and CV inputs for the standard Fuzz Factory controls include Gate, Comp, Drive, and Stab. New knobs and CV inputs for Input Level, Input Impedance, Fatness and Dry/Wet mix.
Get first quality distortion, fuzz and overdrive treatment of your modular synth signal chain.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.