- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
D'Addario Dynatomy Face Shield, Pack of 10
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L77603 000000000 L77603000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dynatomy Face Shields are intended to protect personnel against splashing liquids, sprays and splatter. Available here in a pack of 10 face shields, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Full face protection from direct splatter.
Dynatomy Face Shields are intended to protect personnel against splashing liquids, sprays and splatter. Available here in a pack of 10 face shields, Dynatomy Face Shields are a lightweight, disposable, cost-effective product that provides comfortable coverage. Produced by Dynatomy, an FDA-registered division of global music accessory maker D’Addario and Co., these face shields use the same materials and processes that make D'Addario's popular Evans G2 drumheads. These face shields provide excellent personal protection for teachers, students, repair techs or any one in need of enhanced full face protection.
- Manufactured in New York from 100% USA-sourced components
- 9” long to protect the face from direct splatter
- 1.5” foam headband holds the shield away from the face and allows room for glasses and/or goggles
- 100% latex-free with elastic webbing for comfortable, yet secure fit
- Optically clear, 7 mil thick film
Stay protected with the Dynatomy Face Shields. Order yours today.