- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Director's Showcase Velocity Black Marching Shoes
- Write a Review
- Product J56899
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Select size from drop down menu. Best quality, rugged and durable for the long season....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Competition-quality marching shoes.
Select size from drop down menu. Best quality, rugged and durable for the long season.
- Sleeker foot shape, reducing “boxiness” (more attractive on the foot)
- Thinner soles that will still take on parades, and still be glued AND sewn to the Napa upper for strength and durability
- Articulated sole with different “attack” and “release” surfaces for forward platform and heel
- Tread (new) inset from slim edge, hidden from view, but functional; with water expulsion, outside turn grip, flex-points on stress areas (balls of feet), front of toes overage, flattened heel with wide “release” point for stability
- Slimmer, more efficient “toe box” to give a more movement-oriented look and feel, but retain the shape of the shoe, with no encroachment on the top of the toes, and no restrictions at the front of the foot
- Lower profile lacings placement for smoother look, and more laces to help shape shoe in each individual’s foot
- “Dance Shoe” lower sides, curved at back to accommodate raised, split Achilles support
- Stabilizing stitches on tongue to avoid it wandering when putting the shoe on, or during use
A critical component of being competitive is comfortable shoes.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.