- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mapex Quantum Bass Drum
28 x 14 in. Silver Diamond/Gloss Chrome
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J21408 000001001 J21408000001001
6-Month* financing available.
Quantum bass drums represent a significant advancement in the evolution of the marching instrument. A lightweight contemporary tube lug ensures the b...Click To Read More About This Product
The most refined marching drums ever offered by Mapex.
Quantum bass drums represent a significant advancement in the evolution of the marching instrument. A lightweight contemporary tube lug ensures the best possible alignment of tension rods and keeps tuning stress off of the shell. Minimal hardware to shell contact allows the drum to resonate to its fullest potential. Progressive air-hole venting creates a more consistent sound and feel throughout the bass ensemble. Chambered aluminum bass drum hoops (precision crafted in the KHS bicycle factory) eliminate the need for additional rim protection, and provide superior overall strength while maintaining classic styling and sufficient tuning flexibility.
- 6-Ply Maple shell
- Aluminum alloy hoops
- Tube system lugs
- Remo UM Smooth White heads
- Progressive air vent system
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.