- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Maple CarbonCore Marching Tenor
Black Silver Burst 6x8
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H86782 000001001 H86782000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pearl FFX Championship Maple CarbonCore Marching Snare Drums have previously only been available to top drum corps. Now everyone can achieve a mu...Click To Read More About This Product
This corps-grade tenor drum with a revolutionary shell formula is now available to all.
The Pearl FFX Championship Maple CarbonCore Marching Snare Drums have previously only been available to top drum corps. Now everyone can achieve a musicality tone with power and volume. Championship Maple CarbonCore snares and tenors feature the warmth and musicality of 6-ply maple combined with the power and strength of an inner ply of Carbon Fiber for maximum tone, projection and power for peak championship performance. Fully rounded bearing edges reduce overtones and enhance projection. Combined with the world renowned Pearl Championship Maple bass drums, drumlines will now be heard at the back of the stands and beyond with a balance and fullness of tone that is unmatched in the field.
In addition to the advancements with the shell, this tenor drum also features durable hardware for the wear and tear of marching band fervor. The drum is crowned with 2.3mm Superhoops for increased strength. Aluminum alloy tension casings and 6mm case-harded tension rods will ensure years of dependable tuning and service. All Championship series instruments are designed to be integrated with Pearl' CX AirFrame Carrier and Advanced Marching Hardware Systems.
- Hybrid 6-ply maple shell with an inner ply of carbon fiber
- Extra deep or shallow cut tom options
- Full rounded bearing edges
- 2.3mm Superhoops
- Aluminum alloy tension casings
- 6mm Case-hardened tension bolts
- 3-Year shell warranty
- 1-year hardware warranty
A drum fit for musical service in the rank and file of any percussion corps. Pick it up today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.