- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl PMTC-60234 Championship Carbonply Marching Quint Tom Set
- Write a Review
- Product 361199
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pearl PMTC-60234 Championship Carbonply Marching Quint Tom Set includes sizes: 6", 10" 12", 13, and 14" toms.Pearls Championship Series Carbonpl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A battery of sonic assault.
The Pearl PMTC-60234 Championship Carbonply Marching Quint Tom Set includes sizes: 6", 10" 12", 13, and 14" toms.
Pearls Championship Series Carbonply Toms have a shell composition of 6-ply African mahogany encapsulated in an inner and outer ply of carbon fiber promotes amazing projection and aggressive volume. Carbonply sets offer the perfect complimentary balance of sound to Pearls Carbonply snare drums. The advanced materials used provide cutting edge technology to offer an acoustic advantage to those who dare.
Championship CarbonPly tenor shells have a winning combination that is the most complete sound ever available on the field. A 6-ply African Mahogany shell, full of rich low frequencies, is wrapped with outer layers of a unique Carbon Fiber that provide intense volume and incredible attack. This futuristic combination is enhanced with 2-ply support rings to add tremendous shell stability and shape integrity. Fully rounded bearing edges provide full head to shell contact, increase kinetic energy transfer to the shell, and create maximum shell resonance.
In addition, Pearls tenors are scientifically proportioned from diameter to depth, allowing optimum shell vibration. These shell craftsmanship details defined Pearls legendary tenor sound. As the next step forward, time tested Mahogany and futuristic Carbon combine into a robust spectrum of frequencies that is totally unique--and totally unlike anything you have encountered.
Pearls Superior Shell Technology utilizes a proprietary technique for achieving the ultimate air chamber. It begins with select woods chosen for their unique acoustic attributes, milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf joint seams, for a perfect air-tight fit. The wood plies are saturated with Pearls proprietary œAcoustiGlue that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for optimum resonance. Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength.
- Sizes: 6", 10" 12", 13 and 14"
- 6-ply 100% African mahogany shell
- Inner and outer ply of carbon fiber
- Extra deep shells with sonic cut maximizes resonance and increases focus and projection
- Rounded bearing edges
- 2.3mm SuperHoop II rims with increased strength and durability
- Aluminum alloy tension castings with sleek appearance and reduced weight
- 8 tension castings on the 12 and 13 (instead of 6) improves tuning accuracy
- 6mm case hardened tension bolts permits highest tension
- Standard lacquer finish is super durable in any weather
- Quint rail sold separately
- 3 year warranty on shells and 1 year on hardware
An acoustic advantage to those who dare! Order today.